- No exceptions to the requirements below
- Students must have a internet accessible laptop
- 2). Student must have laptop camera turned on at all times (obviously bathroom breaks, leaving your dedicated student area are all good exceptions)
- 3). A positive attittude and respect for themselves and others
- There are 20 total classes.
- Students in this level have little or no exposure
Yoruba Beginner Level 1 (BL1), Section A
LIVE ONLINE Instruction
Duration: 10 weeks | 20 classes
Start Date: Starting April 11th 2023
Course meets: Sundays 3pm est & Tuesdays 3pm est
Class Meets for 60 minutes every session
Use the time converter below, if needed.
In BL1A course students will learn:
A light intro to Yoruba; greetings, responses to greetings, Affirmative words (yes, no, etc), learning names of family members, days of week, month, and year, primary colors, and counting from 1-10. As a part of the process students will also be exposed to light sentence structure.
Activities to include role play, song, and pronunciation.
Students Will Receive
1). Access to our whatsapp room to practice speech and get updates on homework and lessons – working with your instructor and classmates
2). E-Flash Cards for Vocabulary words
3). Weekly homework
4). Student Interactive Workbook
5). Weekly handouts from lesson
6). Quiz & Test to ensure you are learning
7). Weekly class recordings of each lesson. Please note recordings are available for up to 7 days after each weekly lesson, not for the duration of the 10 week class.
For any courses we recommend that you add Tutoring to maximize your language experience.
- 1-2 days before class 100% Refund or you can move the class to a different cohort
- Day of class 50% refund
- No refunds or course movement are granted after the 1st class.
Your withdrawal must be in writing
No exceptions to the requirements below
1). Students must have a internet accessible laptop
2). Student must have laptop camera turned on at all times (obviously bathroom breaks, leaving your dedicated student area are all good exceptions)
3). A positive attitude and respect for themselves and others
Students will receive Student Welcome Packet to include login credentials 1-3 days before the class.
Please email info@ResplendenceLanguageArts.com with questions, concerns, feedback.