- No exceptions to the requirements below
- Students must have a internet accessible laptop
- Student must have laptop camera turned on at all times
- A positive attitude and respect for themselves and others
- Intermediate Level meet for 1 hour and 20 minutes
- There are 5 total classes and one reinforcement class. Each class is one hour and 20 minutes in length. Each reinforcement is 45 minutes in length.
- Students receive (1) Weekly Flash cards (2) Weekly handouts (3) Access to our exclusive Student Audio Lounge.
- In this level, students have a fair understanding of the target language sentence structure.
- You will learn counting numbers 101-500, practice conversing in the past and future tenses, learn forming compound sentences, reading comprehension and forming and answering questions.
- 60% of class instruction is done in the target language.
Students will continue to learn present, future, past. Students will count from 101-500. Students will begin to read passages aloud and translate meanings, Students will learn both the formal and information. High focus on: cultural integrity, grammar, and introduction of new vocabulary like insects, forest, animals. Including understanding how to ask questions and answers under relevant situations such as at Doctors office, in a taxi, traveling, at work, and/or school.
BL2-Time: BL2 with Hamisi 1pm EST