PRE-REGISTER NOW CLICK HERE
Welcome to Introduction to Swahili – LIVE ONLINE
Duration: 20 Weeks
Instructor: Ms. Muthoni
Course meet: Coming Soon
In this cohort: Each module meets at the same time every week. To complete the full program, you will dedicate sessions.
Beginner’s Level One (BL1A)
Each class is 60 minutes in length with possibly longer depending on practice time.
A light history of (Ki)Swahili, greetings, responses to greetings, Affirmative words (yes, no, etc), learning names of family members, days of week, month, and year, primary colors, learn traditional songs, history, art, and counting in Kiswahili. As a part of the process students will also be exposed to light sentence structure. A midterm, homework, weekly flash cards, handouts and a final exam are all included in the price. Student may have a guest speaker in the final class as well.
Activities to include role play, song, and pronunciation.
Students will receive
1). Access to our whatsapp room to practice speech and get updates on homework and lessons – working with your instructor and classmates
2). E-Flash Cards for Vocabulary words
3). Optional homework
4). Weekly handouts from lesson
Additionally, for any courses we recommend that you add Tutoring to maximize your language experience.
- 2 days before class 50% Refund or transfer of the class.
- Day of class 0% refund and no transfer
- No refunds or transfers within 10 hours of the 1st day of class. All sales are final.
Your withdrawal must be in writing
General Refund Policy:
All students who are both a customer and consumer along with the public will be held to these standards. Our website is a public website and all services will be rendered and provided based upon these refund standards. If there are exceptions to our general refund policy we will make a note of it on our website within the specified section. The following refund policy is for all products, partnerships, interaction, and all work requested from Resplendence. By making a payment to Resplendence you have agreed to these standards of operation.
- 5 days or greater 100% refund and/or exchanges
- 2-4 days prior to the event 50% refund and/or exchanges
- 24 hours – day of event 0% refund and/or exchanges*
- *no refund/exchanges of any kind for specialized events and group events.
For books and materials purchase there is a 0% refund and no exchanges will be provided.
for more questions on our refund policy please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Class recordings are for quality and assurance only. This is not a part of the student enrollment experience.
No exceptions to the requirements below
- Students must have a internet accessible laptop
- Student must have laptop camera turned on at all times
- A positive attitude and respect for themselves and others
- Students must last teacher know if they will miss class
- Students must participate in class
Students will receive Student Welcome Packet to include login credentials 1-3 days before the class.
Please email info@ResplendenceLanguageArts.com with questions, concerns, feedback. Thank you!