- No exceptions to the requirements below
- Students must have a internet accessible laptop
- Student must have laptop camera turned on at all times (obviously bathroom breaks, leaving your dedicated student area are all good exceptions)
- A positive attittude and respect for themselves and others
- There are 5 total classes.
- student will receive: (1) 2 reinforcement class, (2) Class handouts, (3) E-flashcards, (4) Dedicated whatsapp group to practice audio proununciation.
In this level, students have a fair understanding of the target language sentence structure. You will learn counting numbers 101-500, practice conversing in the past and future tenses, learn forming compound sentences, reading comprehension and forming and answering questions. 60% of class instruction is done in the target language.
Student will take what they have learned in the entire BL series and apply it in a more actionable manner in the IL series. Pleease note very limited english is spoken in the IL series. Students at this point should begin to formulate simple to moderately complex sentences and conjugating better. Students will learn complete counting to at least 1,000.00. Students will learn how to have a complete conversation in Kriolu pulling from numbers, color, fruit, veggies, parts of speech, parts of the body, and identifying work positions. Students will learn both the formal and informal. Please NOTE: IL1 about 60/40 Kriolu/english. IL2 80/20 Kriolu/english.