PRE-REGISTER NOW CLICK HERE
Introduction to Beginner Kriolu of Cape Verde
Beginner Level 1A (New Students)
Instructor: Tyson Cofre Start
Course meets: Wednesdays 3pm est & Saturdays 3pm est
BEGINNER LEVEL OVERVIEW
This course serves as a very introduction to those interested in the language. Many students use this course when traveling to Cape Verde and want to have lite conversations with locals and/or the family in Cape Verde.
A light history of Cape Verde and Kriolu, greetings, responses to greetings, Affirmative words (yes, no, etc), learning names of family members, days of week, month, and year, primary colors, learn traditional songs, history, art, and counting in Kriolu. As a part of the process students will also be exposed to light sentence structure. A midterm, homework, weekly flash cards, handouts and a final exam are all included in the price. Student may have a guest speaker in the final class as well.
How long is each class? Minimum 60 minutes, sometimes up to 90 minutes depending on the topic and student questions.
Classes meet 2 times a week for 10 weeks. That means you receive 20 total sessions live online sessions with our program. All classes are spoken in English and the language that is being taught, Kriolu. We Teach the Santiago Variant.
Students Will Receive:
- Access to our whatsapp room to practice speech and get updates on homework and lessons – working with your instructor and classmates
- E-Flash Cards for Vocabulary words
- Weekly homework
- Student Interactive Workbook
- Weekly handouts from lesson
- Quiz & Test to ensure you are learning
- All live Classes are recorded and all registered students within the course will receive the 2 videos weekly. Please note recordings are available for up to 7 days after each session, not for the duration of the 10 week class.
Additionally, for any courses we recommend that you add Tutoring to maximize your language experience.
2 days before class 100% Refund or transfer of the class.
day of class 50% refund
No refunds or transfers after the 1st day of class. All sales are final after you take the first class.
Your withdrawal must be in writing
No exceptions to the requirements below
- Students must have a internet accessible laptop
- Student must have laptop camera turned on at all times
- A positive attitude and respect for themselves and others
Students will receive Student Welcome Packet to include login credentials 1-3 days before the class.Please email info@ResplendenceLanguageArts.com with questions, concerns, feedback. Thank you!