- No exceptions to the requirements below
- Students must have a internet accessible laptop
- 2). Student must have laptop camera turned on at all times (obviously bathroom breaks, leaving your dedicated student area are all good exceptions)
- 3). A positive attittude and respect for themselves and others
- There are 7 total classes.
- Student will receive: (1) Class handouts, (2) E-flashcards, (3) Dedicated student audio group to practice audio pronunciation.
- Intermediate Level meet for 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Students in this level have little or no exposure in Bubi
Welcome Back to
Bubi Intermediate Level 1 (IL1), Section B
Class Starts: June 18th 2022
Meets Saturdays at 10:30am EST | 2:30pm GMT | 3:30pm BST| 4:30pm Madrid Time |5:30pm EAT
Where: Live Online instruction presented via Zoom
Meeting Length: Minimum one hour
7 consecutive week courses
Students will Receive
1). Taught by world Renown world-renowned Professor Dr. Justo Bolekia Boleka
2). Recording for each class. Recordings each week are available for up to 6 days after each class.
This Equatorial Guinea Bubi Language course is an intermediate language training course for learning the language, giving a historical and cultural context in learning the language by a native speaker.
Briefly, the course objectives are:
Students will continue to learn the origin and cultural plurality in Bubi culture
Continue to grow the interest in the Bubi Language. To increase the interest and curiosity about our African heritage and a broader understanding of its spectrum. Students at this point will have a Bubi name and will be called by their bubi name.
Students will begin to speak mostly Bubi and “some” English.
Students will learn:
Recap from their previous course experience with us. In addition, students will learn verb conjugation, parts of speech, sentence structure, forming simple to compound sentences, increase their vocabulary, and begin to speak in a light fluency of the language with correction from the professor. In addition students will practice conversing in the past and future tenses, students will also read excerpts from Dr. Bolekia’s book and translate as well.
Students who wish to have a private Bubi tutoring must know Spanish. If you are interested in private tutoring as well or perhaps have questions, please email us at info@ResplendenceLanguageArts.com