- No exceptions to the requirements below
- Students must have a internet accessible laptop
- 2). Student must have laptop camera turned on at all times (obviously bathroom breaks, leaving your dedicated student area are all good exceptions)
- 3). A positive attittude and respect for themselves and others
- There are 7 total classes.
- Student will receive: (1) Class handouts, (2) E-flashcards, (3) Dedicated student audio group to practice audio pronunciation.
- Intermediate Level meet for 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Students in this level have little or no exposure in Bubi
Bubi Intermediate Level 1 (IL1), Section A
START DATE: Classes will resume our winter sessions (January 2023). Your enrollment fee will automatically roll over to our winter session if you would like a refund, please email info@ResplendenceLanguageArts.com and your refund will be processed.
Meets Saturdays at 11am EST | 3pm GMT | 4pm BST| 5pm Madrid Time |6pm EAT
Where: Live Online instruction presented via Zoom
Meeting Length: Minimum one hour
7 consecutive week courses
Students will Receive
1). Access to whatsapp group
2). Lite Bubi tutor in whatsgroup
3). Recording for each class. Recordings each week are available for up to 6 days after each class.
This Equatorial Guinea Bubi Language course is a beginner’s level one language training course for learning the language, giving a historical and cultural context in learning the language, music, energy, and spirituality.
Briefly, the course objectives are:
Students will continue to learn the origin and cultural plurality in Bubi culture
Continue to grow the interest in the Bubi Language. To increase the interest and curiosity about our African heritage and a broader understanding of its spectrum. Students at this point will have a Bubi name and will be called by their bubi name.
Students will begin to speak mostly Bubi and “some” English.
Students will learn:
Recap from their previous course experience with us. In addition, students will learn verb conjugation, parts of speech, sentence structure, forming simple to compound sentences, increase their vocabulary, and begin to speak in a light fluency of the language with correction from the professor. In addition students will practice conversing in the past and future tenses, students will also read excerpts from Baba Bolekia’s book and translate as well.
Students who wish to have a private Bubi tutoring must know spanish. If you are interested in private tutoring as well or perhaps have questions, please email us at info@ResplendenceLanguageArts.com