Welcome to Introduction to Bubi of Bioko Island – LIVE ONLINE
PRE-REGISTER NOW CLICK HERE
Course: Bubi Beginner Level 1 (BL1), Section A
This is a 8-week live course that meets once a week
To convert to your time please use: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
How long is each class? At least 60 minutes, sometimes more depending on instructor
In this cohort:
This is a rare course. This is the introduction to Bubi language taught by Dr. Bolekia Boleká. This is a 8 week course taught live and online via zoom. You will receive a history of bubi people of Bioko Island and learn beginners words of bubi. Students will learning greeting and responses, affirmative words, exposure to light sentence structure, and more. This is an excellent course for those who have taken their African Ancestry #AfricanAncestry an have found out that they are of the Bubi people. Now you do not have to wonder who you are. Take the course and know thyself. Meet other ancestral Bubi people and get connected to those who share your same roots.
Activities to reinforcement of pronunciation, speaking out loud when asked by Dr. Bolekia Boleká
Students will receive
- A rare and quality lecture with Dr. Bolekia Boleká
- Weekly recordings are a part of this journey. Due to capacity, recordings are only available for up to 7 days after each weekly lesson, NOT for the duration of the 8 weeks. Please note: If you would like to receive recordings or a longer period of time, please consider donating on our website to help us offset cost. Recommended donation is $65, located at the top right of www.ResplendenceLA.com or you can visit the direct link at https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/ResplendenceLA. During class please do not disrupt instructor by asking about recording. It is clearly stated here. If you are found in violation of this, you will be removed from class and your enrollment fee and admin fee will NOT be returned and potentially banned as a future student of Resplendence Language Arts.
- Access to a Bubi tutor for an additional $18 per session.
Specific Course Refund & Withdrawal policy that Supersedes General Policy Also Posted Below:
- 2 days before class 100% Refund or transfer of the class.
- below 47 hours to 24 hours prior to class 50% refund or transfer, no transfers.
- 23 hours or less including Day of class 0% refund or transfers
- No refunds or transfers after the 1st day of class. All sales are final after you either miss or take the first class. Please note we have strict and limited refund policies because our margin to student ratios are very close and use those numbers to either run the class or not. We understand life gets in the way but that’s why we have recordings available for up to 7 days of each lesson.
Please review all policies before paying for this class, located here: https://resplendencela.com/our-tribe/ it is also posted below:
General Refund & Withdrawal Policy
All students who are both a customer and consumer along with the public will be held to these standards. Our website is a public website and all services will be rendered and provided based upon these refund standards. If there are exceptions to our general refund policy we will make a note of it on our website within the specified section. The following refund policy is for all products, partnerships, interaction, and all work requested from Resplendence. By making a payment to Resplendence you have agreed to these standards of operation.
General Refund policy (specific course policy supersedes this general policy)
5 days or greater 100% refund and/or exchanges
2-4 days prior to the event 50% refund and/or exchanges
24 hours – day of event 0% refund and/or exchanges*
*no refund/exchanges of any kind for specialized events and group events.
Cancellation by Resplendence
If a class or program is canceled by Resplendence for reasons not related to the participant, you will receive a 100% refund, which includes administrative and enrollment fees. The refund will be processed on the same card details used for the initial purchase. The refund will be issued on the day of the scheduled class or before.
For books and materials purchase there is a 0% refund and no exchanges will be provided.
for more questions on our refund policy please email us email@example.com
Anything presented on this page because it is specific to this class overrides our general policy. If it does not conflict than the general policies remain.
Your withdrawal must be in writing via info@ResplendenceLanguageArts.com. Please use the timelines above to help you craft your withdrawal email.
No exceptions to the requirements below
- Students must have a internet accessible laptop
- Student must have laptop camera turned on at all times
- A positive attitude and respect for themselves and others
- Please do not ask instructor about receiving recordings outside of the seven day period. You will be dismissed from class and your enrollment fee and admin fee will NOT be returned. There are no exceptions to this.
- Please do not share the recordings with anyone. If you are found to have shared the recordings with anyone, you will be permanently banned from take future Resplendence Language classes. We do to this to protect the privacy of our students. Please respect that and just have them take a future class if they are interested in learning the language, it’s that simple. Should they require a scholarship, have them email us at info@ResplendenceLanguageArts.com but theft is a crime. Thank you!
Students will receive Student Welcome Packet to include login credentials 1-3 days before the class. Please email info@ResplendenceLanguageArts.com with questions, concerns, feedback. Thank you!