Code of Conduct for RLA Students
All students learning at Resplendence Language Arts are expected to abide by the Students’ code of conduct. This will help ensure a conducive virtual learning environment.
When in virtual classrooms, students must:
- Log into class on time
- Log into class or meeting from a distraction-free, quiet environment.
- Always stay on mute until called on. In case anyone wants to say anything or ask a question, he/she should use the ‘raise hand option’.
- Always keep their cameras on.
- Use a respectful tone; verbally or in written form.
- Respect other students’ opinions.
- Be courteous while addressing others.
- Proper and responsible use of the chat box.
- NEVER Discriminate against others on racial, ethnic or religious basis among others.
- NEVER share class login credentials with other people.
By clicking the box located on the registration home page that reads “I Agree to Terms and Conditions”- I have agreed willingly with sound mind that I have read, understood, and agreed to the code of ethics governing students at Resplendence Language Arts and promise to abide by them, failure to which I understand that I may face disciplinary actions including being expelled from the class/course.