- No exceptions to the requirements below
- Students must have a internet accessible laptop
- 2). Student must have laptop camera turned on at all times (obviously bathroom breaks, leaving your dedicated student area are all good exceptions)
- 3). A positive attittude and respect for themselves and others
- There are 5 total classes.
- Student will receive: (1) Class handouts, (2) E-flashcards, (3) Dedicated student audio group to practice audio pronunciation.
- Students will receive Student Welcome Packet to include login credentials 1-3 days before the class.
- Students who wish to immerse in the program are highly recommended to include our hour long weekly tutoring session below.
Students in this level can read passages, ask and answer questions in the target language. Here, you will count from 500-1000. Students will learn Irregular form of telling of time and possible combination of determiners.
Students will also learn directions (N, S, E, W, etc.). Conversations based on current affairs will take place and correct forms of tense usage as well as studies in idiomatic expressions and proverbs. 80% of class instruction is done in the target language.