- No exceptions to the requirements below
- Students must have a internet accessible laptop
- 2). Student must have laptop camera turned on at all times (obviously bathroom breaks, leaving your dedicated student area are all good exceptions)
- 3). A positive attittude and respect for themselves and others
- Students will receive Student Welcome Packet to include login credentials 1-3 days before the class.
- Student will receive: (1) Class handouts, (2) E-flashcards, (3) Dedicated student audio group to practice audio pronunciation.
- Students in this level have little or no exposure to Ga
Students will learn simple verb conjugation, parts of speech, parts of the body, sentence structure, forming simple sentences, telling time, talking about daily schedule and counting numbers 11-100. Students will learn question words alongside vocabulary used in different daily life activities. This is also a good continuation for students who took Beginner’s level 1.
Students will learn conjugation, parts of speech, sentence structure, forming long sentences, parts of the body, telling time, counting from 11-100 (maybe more if time allows), At the mall/At the Market- Parts of clothing and student will learn various supermarket items, build more vocabulary, and become better speakers of this language. An exam is taken in the final class. Student may have a guest speaker in the final class as well. Pleaste Note: This is also good refresher for students who took Cohort Beginner’s level 1
1-2 days before class 100% Refund.