- No exceptions to the requirements below
- Students must have a internet accessible laptop
- 2). Student must have laptop camera turned on at all times (obviously bathroom breaks, leaving your dedicated student area are all good exceptions)
- 3). A positive attittude and respect for themselves and others
- There are 5 total classes.
- Student will receive: (1) Class handouts, (2) E-flashcards, (3) Dedicated student audio group to practice audio pronunciation.
Students will perfect their communication skills in the target language. Students will also begin to fully understand the differences between pronunciations dialects related to the target language. Students will gain cultural and social significance of word usage within the context of the community.
Students will speak mainly in the target language, have an opportunity to correct any of their language mishaps in class along with having long and detailed conversations with the professor with limited errors. Professors will correct all errors. Students will have an opportunity to become volunteer conversational partners with the BL students.